Sunday, December 16, 2012

Questioning



The mortal is falling, time is an illusion.  

People waiting but waiting is non-existent,  

Is this mortal simply suspended in time and space or is he non-existent?  

The laughter filling the closets of my broken down womb are filling me with anger.  What fucking animal intruded upon my space?  

The lingering moment of irrelevance is laughing at me as I get a grip upon its throat to reign it in.  I have no idea where it will lead me but I find my drum beat will give me sanctuary.  

The laughter is getting stronger and I cannot take it, this hell hole of sanity is breaking, I fear one day I may be free from this sanity and I will no longer…..

No longer be what I ask myself as I look through the mirror.  The empty space that lies beyond is perplexing in all its imagining and I have come to believe the mirror is not real. 

These images flashing through my mind have not waned as I have seen fit, yet they have made a home within my heart.  

How can we be without, but feel so full? 

Is it simply filled with gas?

No comments:

Post a Comment